- All our Canadian orders are shipped out on the same day they are ordered as long as it's before 4 pm MST. If you place your order after 4 pm MST, your products will be shipped the next day. If the post office is closed for a holiday, your orders will be sent as soon as the post office opens.
- For American customers, your bridles will be sent Monday - Friday. If you place an order late on Friday, or on the weekend, your package will be sent on Monday.
- All of our products are sent with tracking numbers and will be emailed to you as soon as they are shipped.
- If you have any additional questions regarding shipping, feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping costs are not covered by Solo Equine.
- All returns must be sent to back to: Solo Equine, 4815 80 St SW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6X 2S7 CANADA
- For those in the US, please be sure to use USPS (United States Postal Service) and be sure to mark the box as a return, otherwise additional duties and taxes are required once it enters back into Canada. Do NOT use UPS, DHL, or FedEx as they each charge a significant brokerage fee to bring a package across the border.
There is a return address on the USPS label that was on the box of your bridle, but that is a post office in Sweetgrass we use to ship our orders and they can not accept returns on our behalf. The bridle must be sent to the above Canadian address.
- If you aren't totally satisfied with your product (for any reason what so ever!) when it arrives, you are welcome to take advantage of our 100% no hassle refunds*. We aren't happy unless you are! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding your order.
- *All bridles bought on sale are final sale. But if you aren't happy, contact us as we are happy to try and work with you.