- I wish my seat wasn't this good.
- These breeches make me look skinny.
- I wish my boobs were bigger.
- I'm so excited to show my young 3-year old at its first show tomorrow.
- My dressage saddle fits perfectly.
- I wish my horse would stop trotting like Valegro.
- I wish my legs were shorter.
- This dressage show is so cheap.
- I wish my calves were 3 times the size they are now.
- My arms are too long.
- My horse is too on the aids.
- My horses trot is too smooth.
- Meh, I wish my horses didn't keep getting these 10's.
- I'm surprised my vet doesn't charge way more.
- My horses tail is way too thick.
- I have enough saddle pads.
- I'd never let Carl Hester sit on my horse.
- I have no lower back pain.
- These bucking horses I keep getting in for training are so fun.
- I have so much money left after board and training fees I don't know what to do with it all.
- BONUS - My legs are so tanned.
- BONUS - I love schooling in shorts.
Omg! I LOVE all of these! I know this is from a few years back but I have just recently discovered Solo. May I have your permission to either post this on Instagram or put a link to it on Facebook? It is too priceless not to share.
Very clever n ingenious post?U make a fool out of all of us amateurs??
I too have too many saddle pads! Every time we clean the garage, I find more.
18) But wait…I really DO have no lower back pain! But I do do Wind Horse Classeq Yoga… .jus’ sayin’…
My husband is always saying, “Just how many saddle pads does one horse need?” Or, “Do you REALLY need another pair of breeches???”
“16. I have enough saddle pads”
Oh my goodness, was this made about me? Love it!!
I know one crazy girl who would agree with no. 4.
Absolutely perfict! Couldn’t have hit it anymore spot on ! Ahhhhhahhhh lol
Too funny. I love it!