Its been a busy 6 weeks! Here's your opportunity to catch up on everything Solo has been up to lately!
- We've received our Spring Collection which is now up on the site!
- BUT...We just received some NEW models 2 days ago that are not up on the site yet. My friend Angela is coming over tomorrow to help take some pictures of the new bridles! I'm excited!! Stay tuned!
- Angela and I hit up the Ingrid Klimke clinic put on by the talented Scott Hayes. We brought the Solo booth and some Solo swag and are super excited to hit up more of these kinds of events! You can check out some highlights here:
- Solo will be making our debut out east for the first time at the Isabel Werth clinic, April 20-22 in Ontario! Super pumped about this clinic! Hope to see you guys there, and make sure to stop by and say Hello!!
- Solo will then be hitting up the Mane Event in Red Deer, April 27-29.
We love getting out and talking to all you Dressage riders! Can't wait to see all our loyal Solo FamJam members as well as new faces and new friends! In the meantime, happy riding! <3