LOVE BRIDLES?!?! We’re looking for someone to join the team! We are actively searching for someone to fill our PART TIME position (5 hours a day – 4 days a week). Are you a horseperson that has an interest in ecommerce and retail? Full training will be provided.
This position will be primarily shipping and receiving. The following tasks will be expected of you:
- Printing out orders
- Packing bridles
- Creating shipping labels
- Uploading customs and manifest forms
- Keeping on top of inventory
- Unpacking, organizing, and counting shipments
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Dropping off packages at the post office (car required – Mileage and gas credits will be applied)
This is a ground floor opportunity with a rapidly growing company. Opportunities to travel, attend trade shows, clinics and horse shows will also be a possibility for the right candidate.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- High attention to detail (If you have OCD, call me!)
- Are a horseperson
- Have a sense of humor
- Can follow a checklist
- Has a car and willing to drive to the post office
- Good communication skills
- Faces problems with an inquisitive and positive outlook
- Did I mention high attention to detail?
The Solo Warehouse is located right by the Edmonton International Airport.
This job starts at $17 an hour with tons of opportunity for growth!
If you’re interested in this position, please follow these protocols:
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Include a cover letter detailing your horse experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position is PART TIME but could lead into a FULL TIME CAREER.